We offer Click & Collect to help you minimize your contact in-store.
VIC Update: This service is only available to fully vaccinated customers. Read more about it here.
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick it up at your nominated store. It's as easy as that. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your preferred size and click "Add to Cart"
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click "View Cart"
- Under the Shipping Options, select "Click & Collect". Enter your postcode and click "Search".
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click "Buy & Collect In-Store".
- Now, complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you).
Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
Need to nominate someone else to pick it up for you? Please get in touch with our EXIE Team beforehand as we may need to validate the credit card details. The nominee will be required to show a form of I.D at the time of collection.