If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
This can be useful as orders paid with PayPal cannot be returned in-store and will need to be returned online for a refund. Follow the steps below to get your money back on return shipping.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Log in to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
|Activate Refunded Returns now.|