Please view our Online Returns Policy before organising a return.
ONLINE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
- Ensure you meet our 4 simple conditions for successful returns.
- Log in to your account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our guest returns form here
- Enter your order number & its associated email address
- Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item
- Ensure your details are correct before clicking ‘next’
- Proceed to pay for your return postage via credit card
- Click 'pay now' and your prepaid return postage label will be emailed to you
- Print off your label and attach it to the package (Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging)
- AU: Don’t have a printer? No worries. Click here to find your closest Post Office that offers printing services
- Drop off your parcel at your nearest Post Office.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
- All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
- Item(s) be returned in their original and undamaged condition.
COST OF RETURNS
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. We recommend holding onto your return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days. Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for refund processing over sales periods and public holidays.